Alley Cats and Angels is a local, all volunteer, non-profit rescue group. We have very low administrative costs, and therefore all funds go directly towards helping the cats. There are many ways you can help us help the cats. You can start today by donating your time, talents, animal supplies or giving your financial support. Your contributions of time and money can make a big difference in the lives of the stray, abandoned, and feral cats in the Triangle.
How You Can Help
- Adopt a Cat: change a cat’s life forever by adopting your feline companion today. Click here to meet the cats.
- Make a Monetary Donation: donate money to help cover the cost of providing medical care and other supplies (food, litter, etc.) to the cats in our program. You can send a check directly to the address below or make a secure online donation via PayPal.
Alley Cats and Angels
P.O. Box 785
Apex, NC 27502
- Special Monetary Donations
- Sponsor a cat in the adoption program: is there a particular cat in our adoption program that caught your eye? Through just $20 a month, you can make a big difference in a cat’s life. Through this fund, animals with special needs and those that must live in foster homes permanently can receive the care they need. For a pledge of $240 for one year, we will send you a photograph of your sponsored cat. Please let us know if there is a particular animal you would like to sponsor.
- Make a Memorial Donation in honor of a beloved person or pet or an Honorary Donation to honor a special family member, friend, or pet. If you are making an Honorary Donation, please provide their name and address so we can send them a card to notify them.
- Click the button to make a Memorial / Honorary Donation. You will be taken to the information form after your donation is submitted.
- To make a donation via mail, please provide the information requested in this printable form and mail to:Alley Cats and Angels
P.O. Box 785
Apex, NC 27502
Help us with our Wish List
- Donate Your Time: volunteer with Alley Cats and Angels. Volunteers are always needed. If you would like to give your time and talent following are some examples of how you can help:
- Become a Foster Parent for the Cats in our Adoption Program: AC&A does not have a shelter facility, all AC&A animals waiting for adoption are in foster homes. The number of animals we can save and help find new homes is directly linked to how many AC&A foster homes are available. Click here for more information on our foster program and to fill out a foster application. Feel free to email or call us for more information on our foster program.
- Help trap feral cats for TNR or high-risk ferals cats that have been accepted into the Barn Cat Program
- Help with fundraising events
- Help staff adoption events
- Help sew catnip toys and cat beds to sell to raise money for the rescue
- Become a caretaker for a feral cat colony in our community
- Donate food to help feed feral colonies
- Go Shopping: Sign up at http://www.iGive.com/AlleyCats and start shopping. When you shop at one of the stores in their program a portion of your purchase price is donated to the rescue. The participating stores do this at no extra costs to you!
- Recycle: bring us your empty printer ink cartridges (ink jet and laser) and old cell phones
- Corporate Sponsorship (financial, product, or service): Your corporate sponsorship could make a big difference in the life of a stray, abandoned, feral, or injured cat
- Business Donation: businesses can donate goods or services for raffles or other fundraising efforts
- Use the link below to place an order with Rescue Pet Supply and we get a 10% commission per sale!
- Place an order at www.usbones.com,
- select Alley Cats and Angels, NC
- as the rewards fundraising partner & US Bones will donate 25% of the order value to us.
- This is a great way to spoil your dog or cat and help Alley Cats and Angels spay/neuter cats whose caregivers/owners cannot afford the cost of spay/neuter. All proceeds from US Bones will go to our Alter an Alley Cat program.
- Donate now using your Capital One credit card!