Use the links on the left side bar of our main page to sign up for adoption events, cleaning and special events!
Do you love cats and want to make a difference in their lives? Alley Cats and Angels would love you to join our team of volunteers. Did you know your time can be just as valuable to Alley Cats and Angels as a financial donation? We always need volunteers; the more volunteers we have, the more we can do for the cats. Together, we can save lives.
Click here to submit a Volunteer Application
We have a variety of volunteer opportunities available. If you can help Alley Cats and Angels in any of the following areas, please email us now.
- Fundraising Coordinator and Fundraising Assistants: Have a great idea? We must fundraiser in order to have money to take care of the cats.
- Grant Writer: Research and help write grants for the organization. Prior grant writing experience is a preferred
- Adoption Event Assistance: Help staff adoption events with one of our adoption counselors.
- Adoption Center Cleaners: Help clean cat enclosures and play with cats when our cats are in the PetSmart adoption centers; it’s not glamorous, but the cats sure appreciate it and you’ll be paid in kitty purrs and kisses
- Special Events Coordinator: Organize and coordinate large events for Alley Cats and Angels.
- Update Cat Listings: Update and maintain Petfinder.com and Adoptapet.com listings and post adoptable cats and adoption event information to Craigslist.
- TNR Task Force Team Members: Help trap feral cats and and/or transport them to vet appointments – help fight overpopulation on the front lines
- Barn/Garden Cat Program Helpers: Assist with barn/garden cat relocations and/or pick up equipment loaned to barn homes after confinement period.
- Crafters: We are always on the lookout for people who do crafts, such as catnip toys, kitty blankets, and cat beds to help us raise money for the cats.
- Photographer: Take pictures of our kitties so they can be posted on the web. A digital camera is required.
- Communications/PR/Coordinator: Increase our exposure in papers, magazines, and on radio and TV.
- General Help: This involves various errands, including donation pick-up, food/litter drop off, helping out with yard sales, etc.
Ready to get started? Email us about volunteer opportunities or find us on FaceBook .